1. Introduction This site is operated by [Event Merchandising Ltd.]. This Privacy Statement outlines the way in which Event Merchandising Ltd. ("we") gather and use information relating to you, the user of the Event Merchandising Ltd. site ("you"). By using this site, you consent to the use (including transfer) of information as described below.
2. What information do we collect? We collect the following information from visitors to our website: information such as IP addresses and information relating to what pages have been viewed (e.g. using cookies as described further below) and information volunteered by you (e.g. via online or offline registration forms), such as contact details, email address and whether you have chosen to receive future communications from Event Merchandising.
3. How do we use your information? We use the information we collect on the website to help us understand how the website is being used and to allow us to communicate with you. Information will enable us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the Event Merchandising bid, including the provision by us or selected third parties of relevant information, goods and/or services in which we think you may be interested unless you have chosen not to receive such material. Information may be transferred to third parties and internationally (including to countries without data protection laws) for the foregoing purposes. You can (subject to payment of an appropriate fee) request a copy of information held about you at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the operations of Event Merchandising Ltd. are transferred to or integrated with another operation, your details may be disclosed to our advisors and transferee of the operations of Event Merchandising Ltd.
5. Internet Security Event Merchandising. is required to ensure that personal data processed by it is subject to appropriate security. Although we will meet this requirement, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. As best practice, we also strongly recommend that you regularly run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet.
6. Updating Updating your information and opting out If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e-mail address or name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to [email@example.com ](or by sending a letter to The Data Controller, Event Merchandising Ltd. All email communications from Event Merchandising will include an unsubscribe facility.